FreeMate™ DSU-10MSeptember 5, 2017
FreeMate™ AC/DC-3VSeptember 5, 2017
USB headset cord QD-USB FreeMate™ DSU-11M
Dasan FreeMate™ DSU-11M cord is a bottom cord with a Dasan QD connector for connecting a headset to PC using USB connection.
Digital USB to headset adapter with fingertip call control on/off button for quick and easy access for VoIP communication. No need mouse to receive a call and search for application icons and control buttons to make a call.
Provide a full frequency response from 200Hz to 6,800Hz for optimum call clarity combined with Headset DH-017TFNB.
- No software to install
- On/Off button for call control
- Receiving volume control switch
- Compatible with all USB cable computer; Support USB 2.0 class specification
- Superior sound quality with DSP; Digital Signal Processing
- Mute switch for microphone
- Connects to any FreeMate brand headset.
- Provides crisp and superior sound quality, for user of Microsoft Office Communicator, SKYPE or any other voice drive application
- The best combination with DH-017TFNB.
- 2 years guarantee
- RJ-9 modular is option for wireless headset connection
- Echo suppression
- Window Vista Compatibility
- More than 60dB
- 20-20,000Hz frequency response speaker
- Total length of the cord: 1500mm ą150mm
- Weight: 60gr
- Power: Support by USB port