FreeMate™ DA-20RSeptember 5, 2017
FreeMate™ PC-DSSeptember 5, 2017
Easy cord- Bottom coiled cord QD- RJ FreeMate™ DA-30DS/EU
Easycord DA-30DS/EU is a bottom coiled cord for connecting a headset to the telephone handset or headset jack.
The DA-30 cord is the solution to a common problem of not being able to connect headset and telephone. Even though most things have been standardized, the cord connecting the phone with the handset or headset is anything but standard as each telephone manufacturer has its own wiring code.
The DA-30 cord will work with virtually any phone providing greater convenience.
- Works with most desk phones including IP hard phones
- Microphone amplification to boost transmit levels when connecting to low transmit volume phone systems.
- Built in low current microphone amplifier
Enables perfect operation with telephones that require extra signal gain such as Cisco, Panasonic, Nortel and Avaya plus many IP Phones
- Noise protection on working place
Noise limitation of 85dB(A) contributes to an active health prevention at telephone working places.
- Simple slide adjustment for easy setup
No need for a user manual ; simply slide until a dial tone is heard
- Standard RJ-9 connector
- DA-30 feature eight separate wire schemes –
Including three with built-in microphone amplification. Just connect the DA-30 and headset through the Quick Disconnect plug and flick the slider from one position to the next until a dial tone is heard.