Bittel BT6000 (HSIA)September 5, 2017
Ultrasonic cleaner Ultra 2000September 5, 2017
Bittel (HSIA) Wireless adapter
HSIA (High speed internet access) Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
The Wireless HSIA Adapter base for Bittel phones enables discreet high performance “wi-fi” broadband connectivity for the guestroom.
Using the powerful 802.11g protocol, the HSIA wireless LAN adapter allows multiple Internet enabled devices to connect at speeds up to 54Mbit/s.
Neatly fitting to the underside of the phone, the HSIA wireless adapter requires no additional desktop footprint or wall fixings, and makes use of existing cable-run infrastructure within the hotel. Furthermore, one base unit can provide coverage for several hotel rooms depending on the structure of the building.
- A perfect solution which combines telephone and Internet communications in one package.
- The simple built-in module can change your existing wire Internet access service into a wireless one using the same cabling and service infrastructure
- The adapter supports many PCs allowing all to access the internet simultaneously
- The adapter complies with the 802.11g standards (IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.3 and IEEE802.3u)
- Access controls and authorizations can be controlled from an administrators computer.
- Working with PNP SG, the adapter is auto-detectable so that guests can plug and play
- Supports 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 11, 9, and 6Mbit/s or 11, 5.5, 2, and 1Mbit/s connectivity speeds
- Supports 64, 128, 152-bit WEP encryption
- Supports SSID broadcast control and controls based on the MAC address of the accessing PC
- Roaming is active to ensure a reliable and consistent high-speed wireless connection
- One WAN port , One Ethernet port
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835 GHz
- Data Rate: 802.11g: 54, 48, 36, 24,18, 12, 11, 9, and 6Mbit/s
- Data Rate: 802.11b: 11, 5.5, 2, and 1Mbit/s
- DC input Voltage: 9-14 V
- Operating Temperature:0°c to 50°c ambient temperature
- Storage Temperature: -20°c to +75°c ambient temperature
- Power usage: ≤12W